CSR differs around the world, from industry to industry. It is challenging to define CSR because of this, and it generally takes much effort, time, and money to implement – luxuries many, if not all, small to medium size businesses wish they had extra of. The World Business Council for Sustainable Development defines CSR as, “Corporate Social Responsibility is the continuing commitment by business to behave ethically and contribute to economic development while improving the quality of life of the workforce and their families as well as of the local community and society at large.”
“Business started long centuries before the dawn of history, but business as we now know it is new – new in its broadening scope, new in its social significance. The business has not learned how to handle these changes, nor does it recognize the magnitude of its responsibilities for the future of civilization.”
Words are spoken in 1929 by the Dean of Harvard Business School, Mr. Wallace B. Donham, and now almost a century later, these words ring more accurate than ever. Today, humanity and consumers are more conscious than ever of corporate impact, but we have a long way to go to. New budding start-ups like Quantaloop Technologies make the implementation of CSR programs easy and affordable, removing any good excuses one can make not to implement an eco-responsibility plan.
Setting up a campaign takes as little as 10 minutes (if you type fast). Learn more and get access to the platform for FREE right now by visiting www.Quantaloop.com.
7 top reasons to use Quantaloop for your business:
- Commitment to a better company is significant for customer engagement and loyalty
- The platform is based on a Freemium model! Meaning you have unlimited FREE access to a library of eco-education resources and eco-marketing tools FREE Forever. However, you decide to give back to the planet as the impact is up to you. You can buy an impact; you can set-up a campaign; you can do implement it into your product sales; it is up to you.
- Accessible 24/7 on desktop & mobile
- Verifiable environmental impact. Quantaloop prides itself on the highest transparency, showing you the exact GIS location for every tree, water source, wildlife habitat, land you impact.
- Local community job creation
- Qude is 100% tax-deductible because it is a marketing and advertising expenses.
- Quantaloop follows a non-profit industry model at Ecosia to donate 80% or more of profits to land regeneration and planet tech initiatives. Similar to Christian Kroll, cofounders of Quantaloop, Jesse Harris, and Sandra Wong have taken an allegiance to give back 100% of the surplus to further planet regeneration efforts.
Quantaloop is a single-source platform for creating and deploying verified environmental campaigns. Adding a CSR plan and becoming a triple-bottom-line business has never been so easy. Register today and get your 10 FREE trees planted on behalf of your company.